Research So Far

The most interesting component of my research that sticks out the most to me is the fact that out of all the studies I've read there is always the underlying conclusion that combats what the original study set out to establish. What I mean by this is that as I am looking at different studies to find a distinction in the difference between social media activism and activism of the past and if social media activism is beneficial or not there are a lot of, for lack of better words, contradictions. The studies that I have read do give definite answers in their analysis of their questionnaires and their surveys, but in the end when they are concluding they state the latter. For example, one study showed a clear inclination that people who participate in social media activist actions are less likely to participate offline but in the conclusion it does state that social media activist actions are beneficial to participation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Education Status Quo Disrupter

Op-Ed Topic

Polirization